Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sharing the love with Jasmine

How long have you been a fan/shopper of Double Bay Market

I have been a fan for over 2 years.  I live right next door to the markets and every Thursday I wake up with a smile on my face because I am near the adorable farm animals, friendly people and beautiful market stalls filled with freshly made food! :)


What is it about these markets, in your opinion, that makes it not only a great place to shop, but also to hang and chillout on a Thursday

Well, in my opinion not only is Double Bay Market a great place for everyone, it also has a sense of serenity to it that is almost homely.  The vibe is relaxing and I recommend that anyone who wants a nice day out with the kids, friends or even by themselves should visit these markets.


Do you have a favourite stallie

Oh goodness no!  I can't choose with so many beautiful stalls!


Is there an absolute must-buy or fave recipe you make using produce from our markets

There is a brownie filled with walnuts I tried, which was freshly made and after one bite I literally almost died of happiness (we are sure Pastry Ninja will LOVE hearing how this made Jasmine's day!)


What 5 words would you use to encourage anyone who might need to take time, breath and enjoy life on a Thursday: aka Double Bay Market

Peaceful
Welcoming
Homely
Appetising
Idyllic

**********

Wish we could say we didn't agree but obviously we can't!  Massive round of applause to Jasmine for not only loving our markets but sharing it with us and her wonderful photo of her much beloved Pastry Ninja brownie!





No comments:

Post a Comment