Monday 9 September 2013

Sharing some Double Bay Kid Friendly Love with Krisztina

When did you first discover the wonders of Double Bay Markets

I think the first time I went to Double Bay market was after reading about it on "Ella's List" (programme recommendations for Mothers with young kids) around November 2012.

Although initially my daughter was too small to enjoy the market, I found it a lovely way to spend a chunk of my Thursdays.

Now my daughter loves it as much as I do, especially the animals


and the jumping castle


Who is your favourite stallie and why

My favourite stallie changes by the week!  At this moment, it definitely has to be the French Crepe place.  I had THE most delicious breakfast there last week: bacon, egg and cheese crepe.


The freshness  of the ingredients, great service and value for money are key factors to win me over...and the Crepe stall certainly has it all!

From your personal point of view, why do you think markets like ours are not only a great way to spend a Thursday, but a great place to pick up your weekly shopping

If you're into fresh, organic and often one-of-a-kind types of groceries, then Double Bay Market is a great place not just to hang out, but to also get your grocery shopping done.


Might not be the cheapest, but you'll get your money's worth.

Do you have a 'must buy, can't do without' purchase and if so, what and why

Coffee....I don't think I've ever visited the market without grabbing a coffee.  Again, great taste and service and also very convenient that I don't have to detour and find a coffee shop.


How would you sum up the world of Double Bay Markets in 5 words

Lovely, child-friendly and great for Mummies

**********

Couldn't agree more!  And Krisztina we thank you for summing up exactly what Double Bay Markets is all about and sharing some time with us for this article and more time at markets!


So spread the news: Double Bay Market is THE family friendly, kid friendly and Mummy-chillout zone to be on a Thursday (and you can also get some seriously good grocery shopping here while you're at it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment